NILLA Pumpkin Mousse Trifle
Just in time for cooler weather! A delicious pumpkin mousse trifle with layers of lightened pumpkin cream cheese, crunchy bits of Nilla wafers, and cool whip. This recipe is as warm and comfortable like being bundle up in your favorite sweater.
- 42 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 1 pkg. ( 8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1/2 cup Autumn Spiced Nuts
- ARRANGE 32 of the wafers on bottom and up side of 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl; set aside. Beat cream cheese and pumpkin in medium bowl with electric beater on medium speed until well blended. Add vanilla and spice; mix well.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping. Add cream cheese mixture; stir until well blended.
- SPOON half of the pudding mixture into prepared bowl; top with the remaining wafers. Cover with layers of the remaining pudding mixture and remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping. Sprinkle with the Autumn Spiced Nuts. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.