About this recipe
They are SO easy to cook that your kids could definitely get involved – just watch them as they are using the griddle. We don’t want any burns!
- Whisk together the ingredients for the pancake batter. Mine included the 3 tbsp. oil and egg listed above; along with the pancake mix itself.
- Allow to sit.
- On a hot and slightly greased griddle, cook the bacon. Remove to a paper towel and allow the grease to come off.
- Remove the bacon grease from the griddle. Then, depending on the space you have, add a few pieces of bacon at a time and pour a small portion of the pancake mix over the each slice of bacon. Make sure the bacon is fully covered.
- Cook like you would cook a normal pancake; flip each when the sides begin to bubble and then allow to cook for an additional couple of minutes.
- Remove and repeat with the remaining pieces of bacon.