About this recipe
Here is an easy recipe for a beloved appetizer: stuffed grape leaves. These are so flavorful and satisfying, make a bunch for any party.
- Mix all the ingredients except garlic and lemon.
- Drain and rinse the grape leaves.
- Place 1 grape leaf down with 1 tbsp. of mixture.
- Roll up the leaf tucking in the sides.
- Place seam side down in a pot.
- Continue to roll stacking leaves on top of each other.
- Place water in the bottom of pot.
- Squeeze lemon and add 2 cloves of garlic in pot.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat for 40 minutes. Serve with squeezed lemon.